Server log files
The website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us as server log files. This includes:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Date and time of the server request
- Volume of data sent in bytes
- Your IP address (in anonymous form, if available)
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the queries you send to us as the site operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection in your browser’s address line when it changes from “http://” to “https://” and the lock icon is displayed in your browser’s address bar. If SSL encryption is activated, the data which you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
In order to make visiting our website a pleasant experience and to enable the use of certain functions, we use what are known as “cookies” on various pages. These are small text files, which are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the browser session, that is, when you close your browser (these are called “session cookies”). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognise your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are used, they collect and process certain user information to an individual extent such as browser and location data, as well as IP address values. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period. This period may differ depending on the particular cookie. In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1)(b) of the GDPR either for the implementation of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR to preserve our legitimate interests regarding the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and efficient design of the visit to the webpage. We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies) when you visit our website. If we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the data collected in each case as part of the following paragraphs.
Your ID:change selection
Right to object
If we process your personal data within the framework of a balancing of interests on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest, you have the right to object to this processing with effect for the future at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation. If you exercise your right of objection, we will cease processing the data concerned. However, we reserve the right to further processing if we can prove compelling reasons for processing which are worthy of protection and which outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. If we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising. You can exercise your right to object as described above. If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct marketing purposes. Objection to promotional emails: The use of contact data published within the framework of the legal notice obligation for the transmission of unsolicited advertising and information material is herewith prohibited. The website operator expressly reserves the right to take legal action for any unsolicited marketing material such as spam emails.
Right to information
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) vis-a-vis the data controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR: You have, in particular, the right to information about your personal data processed by us, the reasons for processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the reasons and the scope and intended effects of such processing concerning you, as well as your right to be informed about which guarantees exist in accordance with Art. 46 of the GDPR if your data is transferred to third countries; right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR: You have a right to the immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR: you have the right to require the deletion of your personal data when the conditions of Art. 17 (1) of the GDPR are met. However, this right shall not exist if, in particular, the processing is required for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restrict the processing pursuant to Art. 18 of the GDPR: you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the contested accuracy of your data is verified, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, after we no longer need this data once the purpose has been achieved or if you have filed an objection for reasons based on your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate reasons outweigh this;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. It is your right to be informed of who these recipients are.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 of the GDPR: you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible.
- Right to revocation of consent according to Art. 7 (3) of the GDPR: you have the right to withdraw previously issued consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. If you withdraw consent, we will delete the data concerned without delay, provided that there is no legal basis for further processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of processing based on consent before the withdrawal thereof;
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR: if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, work or where the suspected infringement took place, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
Data Protection Officer and Controller
Controller in the sense of Art. 4 (7) GDPR
The controller in the sense of the GDPR and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection provisions is:
MaGe Solutions GmbH
Data protection information for different groups
Here you will find more detailed information on the handling of your personal data according to Art. 13 and Art. 14 of the EU GDPR, summarised according to groups of people. If you have any questions, please contact our data protection officer.